• Step 1: Gather Components – The first step in building a computer is to gather the required components
• This includes all of the items needed to build and power your PC, such as a motherboard, processor, graphics card, memory (RAM), storage (hard drive or SSD), and power supply
• Step 2: Install Motherboard – Once you have all of the necessary components on hand, it’s time to start assembling them into a working system
Building a computer is an exciting and rewarding project. Here are the steps to follow: • Gather all the necessary components (Motherboard, CPU, RAM etc.)
• Install the motherboard in the case and connect it to power supply. • Attach other components like processor, memory and graphics card. • Connect fans/coolers for cooling purposes.
• Put together the cables for power connections and drive bays. • Install operating system software onto hard disk or SSD. • Configure BIOS settings for optimal performance of hardware components .
Finally, test your new build to make sure everything works as intended!